School group at Hikitea floating crane
See what you want - when you want
- Our guides can show your group the sights of Wellington with a private, group walking tour.
- We can work with your schedule and your needs to give your group the best possible experience.
This service will appeal to:
- Groups attending a convention in Wellington who would also like to see the sights
- School trips to Wellington who want to enhance the experience for their students
- Businesses who have brought in visitors or new employees from other offices and want to introduce them to Wellington
- Groups touring New Zealand who want to get the most out of a short stay in Wellington
Email us or leave a phone message on (04) 473 3145 before you start planning your visit to Wellington and we will get back to you.
If you tell us what you want to see and do, we can help you to plan your visit and make sure that the guided walk we prepare for you will complement your other activities.
We can include refreshment stops in your walk and we will work in with other places you want to see in the city so that your whole visit runs smoothly.
Prices for personalised and group walks will be negotiated once the details of the walks have been discussed. Minimum charges apply. Bookings must be made at least 4 weeks ahead.