We're showing Wellington to the world -
one step at a time!
- Walk Wellington has been running guided walking tours in Wellington City since November 1999.
- Walk Wellington is run co-operatively by a team of trained and experienced volunteer guides. Each guide has their own particular interests, for example local history, attractions, architecture, built and natural environment, and all are trained to give an absolutely, positively, fantastic general introduction to New Zealand’s Capital City. All guides are passionate Wellingtonians and love to have a chance to show off their home town.
- Walk Wellington is proud to be able to support the Wellington Free Ambulance. www.wfa.org.nz
- As a not for profit group, Walk Wellington gives donations to other not for profit tourist attractions and activities in Wellington. We are pleased to be able to support them in this way, so as to enhance the experience of Wellington for visitors.
- We do not offer "free walking tours". The cost for our tours is the best value in Wellington. In addition our volunteer guides do not expect to receive a gratuity. However if you wish to recognise an enjoyable experience with Walk Wellington please give us a great review either on TripAdvisor or by emailing us directly so the review will appear on our own website
- The easiest way to contact us is by email. email@example.com We aim to get back to you within 24 hours.
- Alternatively leave us a message on phone (04) 473 3145 and we will call you back.
- For website enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A group of our guides prior to a training session at the Old Government Building
Old Government Building